Sat, Mar 25|
Deadline for International STEMventure to London & Paris Summer 2023! Sign Up Today!
From code-breaking and criminal investigations to the cryptic creation of Stonehenge, London is a prime spot for problem solvers and inquiring minds. Your job on this tour? Ask a lot of questions. Limited Seats!!! Enroll Today!
Time & Location
Mar 25, 2023, 11:50 PM EDT
About the Event
Let STEM be your guide during your exploration of London. Uncover secret messages at Bletchley Park, the birthplace of modern information technology. Practice your sleuthing skills during a CSI-inspired forensics workshop. And plant your feet on two different hemispheres at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, with the English capital as your backdrop.
Space is limited and first come, first-served, so I encourage you to enroll today!
EF’s helpful, friendly Traveler Support Team is also available at 1-800-665-5364, Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM, to help with enrollments and answer any questions you have.
For those who want it, you can also view the Parent Guide to Travel from EF Educational Tours, our travel partner. It covers everything from details about EF to options for high school and college credit to payments plans and what to expect on tours. I recommend you take a look.
We are so excited to lead this international tour with students and the Parent Guide reminds me why we chose to lead this tour with EF – you can tell they have the details covered and have done this many, many times before. They take their responsibility to keep your children safe very seriously. We will travel with a full-time (24/7) tour director, you will have access to a 24-hour emergency hotline, and EF has local staff all around the world.
EF also offers a Peace of Mind Policy that ensures we have the flexibility to change our itinerary if it becomes necessary.
Tour Number: 2534099UV Group Leader: Nakeisha Washington
REQUESTED TRAVEL DATES: July 13, 2023 – July 23, 2023
Requested Departure Gateway: Indianapolis (IN)
- Day 1: Fly overnight to England Day 2: London Meet your Tour Director at the airport. Take a walking tour of LondonRide the London Eye
- Day 3: London Take a guided tour of London. With your expert local guide you will see: Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament Piccadilly Circus St. Paul’s Cathedral Westminster Abbey Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace (if scheduled) Visit the Natural History Museum or the Science Museum
- Day 4: London Participate in an interactive forensics workshop. Take a guided Jack the Ripper tour and follow in the footsteps of the 19th-century serial killer
- Day 5: London • Stonehenge Visit StonehengeParticipate in an interactive activity centered around Stonehenge with an expert local guide
- Day 6: London Visit the Tower of LondonExplore London on your own. Enjoy a theater performance
- Day 7: London • Bletchley Park Visit Bletchley ParkParticipate in a workshop at Bletchley ParkVisit the National Museum of Computing
- Day 8: London Enjoy a boat cruise on the Thames RiverVisit the Royal Observatory
- Day 9: London • Paris Travel by Eurostar train to ParisTake a guided tour of Paris. With your expert local guide you will see: Place de la Concorde Champs-Élysées Arc de Triomphe Les Invalides Eiffel Tower Day 10: Paris Take a tour of the Latin QuarterCatch a glimpse of Notre-Dame CathedralVisit the Louvre
- Day 11: Depart for home
Join us for some fun and learning!!! Enroll Now! https://https://bit.ly/3Foq42b